Re: Ready for Spring Fling!!

John Hoxie

Bruce,
Yes. South central New Mexico. Alot of restricted airspace west of me.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:12 AM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
Say John don’t you live in New Mexico?

On Jun 18, 2020, at 7:19 AM, John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

If I don't get an offer flying there, I was going to leave a few days before it starts. After talking to my daughter last night, they may be leaving a week later on her loop trip to see us, in which case I'll miss Spring (summer) Fling.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 6:37 PM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
Sweet!  You could do the “Cannon Ball Run” but the winners might be headed home from the awards ceremony by the time you get there!  So are you going to Spring Fling in July?
Bruce Crain

On Jun 16, 2020, at 8:58 PM, John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

No takers yet? Don't make me have to drive there and get 1100-1500 miles on my tank of gas (drive slow in my hybrid), that's how.