Old Video - Subaru Q2

Jon Finley

I recently stumbled onto some old video footage of my Q2.  It is not very good - from before the time of good digital equipment and know how. Regardless, I found it memory stirring and thought it might be interesting to a few others so I decided to see if modern technology could improve it a bit.  I do think it is better than original but still not up to modern standards.  Nonetheless, hope you enjoy!

Sam: Given how bad the wheelpant and wing root airflow was on my airplane, would be interesting to see yours.  Given your speeds, I bet it is massively better!

https://youtu.be/wKgrYV3ZRGo

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4