Re: Old Video - Subaru Q2

Jay Scheevel

Thanks Jon,

Good to see your old Q movies. I will try some tuft testing on mine, once I get all the fairings on. I appreciate the encouragement and the hints. Hope to see you in the not-too-distant future.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Finley
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 7:00 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Old Video - Subaru Q2

I recently stumbled onto some old video footage of my Q2.  It is not very good - from before the time of good digital equipment and know how. Regardless, I found it memory stirring and thought it might be interesting to a few others so I decided to see if modern technology could improve it a bit.  I do think it is better than original but still not up to modern standards.  Nonetheless, hope you enjoy!

Sam: Given how bad the wheelpant and wing root airflow was on my airplane, would be interesting to see yours.  Given your speeds, I bet it is massively better!

https://youtu.be/wKgrYV3ZRGo

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4