Re: Old Video - Subaru Q2

Jim Patillo

Hi Jon,
Thank you for that video. I remember videos of your SubeQ. You had a nice plane and did a lot of experimentation for our Q community. I really enjoyed your contributions. To bad the guy that bought it and his “instructor” smashed it at Albuquerque International within hours of buying it.  I remember the day it happened. As I recall they made several landing attempts at that huge long runway and still could not land it. He called me the day after and tried to say it was out of rig and I told him he should not even go there. Never heard from him again.

Best,
Jim
N46JP Q200