From: "Michael" <dunningme@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] LS-1 canard
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 09:34:16 -0700

Thanks! Before buying my kit I read all the QAC newsletters online. Luckily my kit came with hard copies of all the QAC newsletters and all the Q-Talks before they went digital.

The only glaring omissions I've found on quickheads are the QAC Q2 introduction foldout and the drawings for the Coughlin brake mod. That and the QAC Photo Addendum to the Q2 plans and Builder Tip list.
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)