Plane for sale

Kevin Boddicker

Listers,
This evening I went to look at a Q2 that is for sale.
The plane is located near Postville IA.
Some of the Spring Flingers will remember Keith Kerr.
He had a masive stroke in Feb and only lived a few days.
Now his family would like to sell his plane.
Q2 with revmaster. Was flying and I believe built in IA.
If interested let me know and I will get contact info to you.
They don’t want a fortune, just that it go to a good home and fly again.
Keith didn’t ever fly it, just worked toward that end. I don’t really know what he was working on, or changes he was making.
I hope someone will have interest, and I can help his family.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B
Luana, IA.