Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Nathan Peck

Nathan Peck plus one almost for sure and flying something.... probably!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 7:24 PM millenniumflier via groups.io <millenniumflier=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
I'll be there too, D.V., arriving as last year, in formation with my flight lead Jon Finley, really looking forward to another banner weekend!  Just made my hotel reservation, and rsvp'd through the website, thanks Rachel for getting that up and running!  Yup, sending the URL to my fellow EZ buddies.  There will be a nice blurb about the event in the July issue of COBA, the new Central States Newsletter.

See you all soon,

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 8:32 am
Subject: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

Good mornin' Field of Dreams aficionados!
We are a go for "Field Of Dreams 2020"!  Hopefully the Covid doesn't come back and we will forge ahead!  You can find the rsvp to respond and give Imraan, Rachel, Honey Lamb and myself a preliminary count so we can plan ahead.  We are hoping for any kind of experimental to attend and expand our horizons and fellowship!  So tell all your friends and especially pilots that they are welcome and encouraged to join us!

Alan Thayer please send the ULR below to your Canard Friends and welcome them.  I will be contacting as many of my friends as I can and hope for a "big turnout"!

Look forward to seeing each an everyone of you guys and gals!!