From: "Corbin via groups.io" <c_geiser@...>
Date: 6/29/20 9:41 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Placement Ideas for A/P Servo for Pitch Control

I am planning out avionics upgrades and would like to consider having a pitch servo and not just roll.  Does anyone have any pics of their placement of the servo for the elevator controls?  I think most people just go with roll trim since the elevator trim is effective but hoping to see some examples of placement for the pitch servo for consideration.

Corbin