From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams Question

Well Spud at least send us an autographed picture!  We will put it up front and let everyone contribute WWSS!  (What would Spud Say)!
Sorry we won’t get to see you!  Maybe next year!
Bruce

On Jun 23, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Spud Spornitz <spudspornitz@...> wrote:

Hello again Alan and group.

Sorry to say I won't be to make the 2020 FOD as I've already have that weekend booked. Sorry...hopefully 2021!

Very Best Regards, Spud

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020, 8:05 AM millenniumflier via groups.io <millenniumflier=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hey Spud!

Terrific hearing from you!  Field of Dreams is scheduled for Sept. 18-20, 2020 at Woodring Field, Enid OK!  We would all love to see you again!!  I talked with Bruce Crain just recently and it looks like, unless there are any flare-ups in the virus, these dates will work fine, and we can plan with  confidence.  Bruce indicates that even now, their county has been largely spared, so we are good to go.  We sure hope you can plan on it!  Lots of new faces and many of us old hands will be there  too, all still gung-ho for our tandem-wing planes!

All the best,

Alan