Re: Placement Ideas for A/P Servo for Pitch Control

Corbin

Thanks Kevin!  Would love to see your servo setup.

Corbin

On Jun 29, 2020, at 6:49 PM, Kevin Sheeley via groups.io <kjsheely1@...> wrote:

Corbin,

I will get some pictures for you this week. I can't seam to find mine.

BTW, I removed my spring bias system so now I use my reflexor for elevator pressure relief.

Kevin

On Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:04:32 AM EDT, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Thanks Jerry.  Appreciate it!

Corbin

On June 29, 2020 at 9:03 AM, Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Corbin,
I installed the Dynon D100 A/P back when the world was flat.  Next time to the airport I'll take pix for you.  My elevator control hookup has served me well.
Jerry Marstall