Q200 Firewall Forward for Sale

Shaun Milke

I’m selling the firewall forward portion of my Q200 as I‘m converting to a different kind of engine.  I flew the airplane 30 hours from Toledo to Anchorage two years ago then found structural issues that caused me to store it until I could take it on as a project. I’d like to sell the whole thing as essentially a bolt on and run package for someone’s project. The only items that won’t be included are propeller (found dry rot crack in hub of Prince prop) and carburetor (removed and used as a core return for one of my other birds). The engine, accessories, exhaust, cowling, baffling, prop spacer, spinner, oil cooler, induction ducting, cabin/carb heaters, etc will be included.  The whole installation was done with minimal deviation to the Q200 plans and the engine is a stock but experiment O-200 (580 smoh by Ly-con).  Pics and logs available on request, I’m asking $14,000 obo for the package and may be willing to eventually sell the engine separately if I can’t find a buyer for the entire FWF.

Thanks,
Shaun