Re: Q Family Memories

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

A truly loved couple who made huge contributions to the Q group.  Dave and Suzie Richardson.  He died in his sleep shortly after completing and flying his Tri-Q to Field of Dreams.  Greatly missed.Jerry

-------- Original message --------
From: Keith Welsh <klw494@...>
Date: 7/25/20 10:07 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q Family Memories

I ran across this and knew several of you might know who this is.
Fond memories of a really nice couple.

I have several memories of them and am sure many of you do too.
They also did something for the group that still is seen among the Q family.
Who are they and who all knows what that might be?

I'll post a photo of it if no one can remember.
Keith