Re: Q Family Memories

Kevin Boddicker

Good folk indeed.
I was fortunate enough to know them both.
Also was able to take his towel on cross country, from Emporia to KDEH.
Don’t recall where or how he got any farther.

Kevin

On Jul 25, 2020, at 5:16 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Wow, yes, lots of memories.  Dave is truly missed.  I think he came up with the line "Together we build better airplanes".

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020, 08:54 Keith Welsh <klw494@...> wrote:
I ran across this and knew several of you might know who this is.
Fond memories of a really nice couple.

I have several memories of them and am sure many of you do too.
They also did something for the group that still is seen among the Q family.
Who are they and who all knows what that might be?

I'll post a photo of it if no one can remember.
Keith