Re: View from the hangar

John Hoxie

We have found fossilized clams there a mile above sea level.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 7:42 PM, skyguy4you2001
<skyguynca@...> wrote:

Yes it is very cool.

David M.

San Jose, CA

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of One Sky Dog via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 6:29 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] View from the hangar

This was as cool as it looks a 2 hour flight. Ben Lomond Peak below me,Logan,Ut upper left corner.

On Jul 28, 2020, at 5:58 PM, skyguy4you2001 <skyguynca@...> wrote:

Looks like an Easy Riser, pretty cool. I always wanted one of those.

David M.

San Jose, CA

From: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>

Date: 7/28/20 2:52 PM (GMT-05:00)

Here's my spectacular view at KMDH.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020, 12:42 PM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

Hey Mike,  Thats cheating, great view AND a sunset ( or is it dawn ??)

Rich T.

On 25/07/2020 01:35, Mike Dwyer wrote:

DSCN1928.JPG

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 3:39 AM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

    Thats a great idea, we should all take a picture of the outlook from our hangers as a comparison.

    I know Jay's beats mine already in terms of natural beauty, but we do get some great aircraft come past the doors. :-0

    Rich T.

On 24/07/2020 01:16, John Hoxie via groups.io wrote:

Jay,

My airport KALM is only 410 miles from you. Perhaps you could drop in sometime.

John Hoxie

He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

On Thursday, July 23, 2020, 05:00:26 AM MDT, Keith Welsh <klw494@...> wrote:

Very relaxing atmosphere.  Got me jealous.

Now I understand why your TriQ is so near perfect.

That scenery for building would have me in a good mood too.

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Keith

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:34 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi All,

My plane is very happy to have bugs removed this morning, and to be looking out on familiar territory. I told some folks at the Summer-Fling about the peaceful view from my hangar, so I thought I would send a picture or two.

My hangar view

The “next door neighbors”