Re: Sparrow Strainers - Why and Why Not?

Phil Lankford

Don’t fly the GU without the VGs. Don’t fly the LS1 without the Sparrow Strainers!

TaDa!

On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:50 AM, Bruce Crain <@q2bruce> wrote:

LS1 gotta have em. GU I understand doesn’t. You might not be able to hold on to the stick without the LS1 strainers. Really heavy pressure forward. In fact if the strainers are not dialed in it will have a lot of pressure also.
Bruce
On Jul 26, 2020, at 5:15 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Help educate me on this old topic. I understand what they do regarding pitch, however, why do some of us not have them? Is it a GU vs LS1 thing or is it simply a “don’t have a pitch issue to fix” thing?

Corbin

--
Corbin
N33QR

Gone With the Wind Star Is Dead at 104
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f1dd0533342f50527b45st04vuc1
Body of Civil Rights Icon Crosses Historic Bridge
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f1dd0534e0a350527b45st04vuc2
Court Empties After Teams Honor Breonna Taylor
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f1dd0536918050527b45st04vuc3