Re: Views from your Hangar

Bruce Crain

Thank you Sammy!  Is there a way to load them onto the Field Of Dreams site?  It probably involves Rachel though and I am not sure how busy she is.
Bruce

On Aug 1, 2020, at 2:00 PM, John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

Sam,

My Q2 isn't in the hangar yet. Still in my garage. I guess I could move my Kasperwing on floats to the door and take a picture. My other Kasperwing is all disassembled for overhaul.

John Hoxie
He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

On Saturday, August 1, 2020, 09:05:16 AM MDT, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Hi guys.  I loaded as many of your "View from My Hangar" photos as I could find from the emails. I thought it would be fun to make it "a thing".  If I missed you, please upload yours or send it to me and I can upload it. Here is the link:

https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/album?id=251475

Take care,

Sam