Q-Tour With Dave Dugas and his award winning Q-2 Saturday August 8, 9:00 CST #Q-Tour

Sam Hoskins

Join Dave, from Orange, MA as he shows us his beautiful Revmaster powered Q-2. To join the meeting, click on the link at the end of this message.

Please don't log in until 9:00 AM, Central Savings Time. Again, after Dave's 40 minute Q-Tour ends, we can re-enter the Zoom meeting for an open mic session.

Upcoming Q-Tours:
September: Jerry Marstall - Dual Control Tri-Q200
October:  Mike Dwyer - Q-200

The Q-Tour response has been great.  If you are interested in presenting your aircraft or would like to request seeing someone else's plane that you may been following, drop me a note at sam.hoskins@...

Topic: Q-Tour  With Dave Dugas and his award winning Q-2
Time: Aug 8, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76406463852?pwd=QmxwZ29wVCt0cTFWS096aVIzU09Edz09

Meeting ID: 764 0646 3852
Passcode: 0hMB1s