Re: Reminder! Q-Tour With Dave Dugas and his award winning Q-2 Saturday August 8, 9:00 CST

Corbin

It comes through as a link for me.  I just tested, clicked and it immediately opens.

Now I just need to free up my Saturday mornings so I can join one of these.

Corbin

On Aug 8, 2020, at 10:04 AM, John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

Sam,
in the future, can we make the link as a hyperlink in blue? I can't highlight the link on my phone or tablet. So I have been using my P.C. I don't have a webcam for it, that's why no pic and audio from me. I used to have but gave away in our move. Tried to get one last night but they were sold out. Thanx for the presentation Dave. I hope to get a ride in it at Field of Dreams.

John Hoxie
He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 03:49:26 PM MDT, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Topic: Q-Tour  With Dave Dugas and his award winning Q-2
Time: Saturday Aug 8, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada), 1400 GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76406463852?pwd=QmxwZ29wVCt0cTFWS096aVIzU09Edz09

--

Corbin