Re: Any Ideas

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

Janusz Jaworski is how he spells it at least.

Corbin Ge!ser

On August 12, 2020 at 2:40 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Boddicker and I were just talking about this guy.  Kevin remembered his name as Jans Joworsky.

Paul

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 14:33 Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
That was the Polish fellow that bought this cute to with the goal of landing and each of the lower states is a fundraising drive for 911 victims.

Shortly after that accomplishment, he got caught in a microburst and the airplane was destroyed but I think that he was okay out of it. I can't remember his name.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 12:41 PM Keith Welsh <klw494@...> wrote:
Hello,
I ran across this photo planted back in my files.
Does anyone know what became of this Q2?
Just curious
Thanx

--

Corbin