From: "Mike Dwyer" <mdwyer@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 3:54 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Axle locations

In 1985 my axle holes were set to sight an inch and a half forward of each
other at gross (the Gall numbers? = toe out and no camber @ gross). After
15 years the canard creeped enough to be about 3 degrees camber - see
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/1653/r2.html

The ground handling slowly degraded to the point where at 3 degrees I
could still fly and land but it was touchier.

Using the laser was a pain, it was easier to just sight down the axel
holes.

Mike, Q-200