clearances

Chris Walterson

I am starting to mock up the elevators on the Q200. I can't seem to find any info on the clearance between the elevator and the elevator slots. Does using the aluminum hinge fittings for reference with the hinge resting on the back spar sufficient enough to give me proper clearance. I have the elevator gigging template that works at station 48, but I need to trim the elevator to use the gig and I would rather trim last. If I do it the way I think I end up with 1/2 inch clearance between the elevator and the inside of the slot. Make sense??  Take care-----------  Chris