From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Dorothea Keats <dkeats@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2020 7:05:40 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] clearances

 I am starting to mock up the elevators on the Q200. I can't seem to
find any info on the clearance between the elevator and the elevator
slots. Does using the aluminum hinge fittings for reference with the
hinge resting on the back spar sufficient enough to give me proper
clearance. I have the elevator gigging template that works at station
48, but I need to trim the elevator to use the gig and I would rather
trim last. If I do it the way I think I end up with 1/2 inch clearance
between the elevator and the inside of the slot. Make sense??  Take
care-----------  Chris