Re: Dave McConahy

Bruce Crain

Yeah!  I know!  Right?!  I will call him and bug him!  Give him a short distance award or symptom’!
Bruce

On Aug 23, 2020, at 1:50 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2@...> wrote:

I hope he will be there too. Us Revmaster people need some strength in numbers.
Dave D

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 12:20 PM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I ran into Dave McConahy from Okmulgee,  OK while visiting a fly in at Cushing, OK!  500 hours on a VW Q2 with LS1 canard.  Hopefully he will come to Field Of Dreams in September!  Still a sweet looking Q but the guys standing in front of it have aged a bit!
Bruce

GOP Hopes Convention Will Shift Campaign's Focus
Navalny Treated in German Hospital
Mary Trump Is Out With Another Bombshell