Re: View from the hangar

Richard Thomson

I wondered who it was that kept coming over in a wildcat, bet that has changed the visual navigation for a few.

somewhere long enough and solid :-0

On 24/08/2020 10:39, quickieq2uk via groups.io wrote:
No longer in the back garden then Rich, that’s progress! Where are you keeping her now?

Regards,

Simon

On 24 Aug 2020, at 10:06, Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

    Hi Gang,

    The view from my hanger is not as pleasant as many of yours, but here is a picture yesterday in front of our hanger where it captured the First engine run since the rebuild.

    Thanks to all of you who have helped get me this far.  Few snags to sort, but pretty good run in all.

Rich T.

<ifehogjjfmniiinf.jpg>