Re: Field of Dreams!!

Phil Lankford

Hello Jon:

What is your route to  KWDG like?  Something like this?

Phil

On Aug 24, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Hi Phil,

Alan Thayer and I will be trekking that direction on the same day.  The last couple of years, Alan has overnighted at Bullhead City (IFP) and again at Tucumcari (TCC). I meet him early on Thursday morning at TCC (I’m about 1.5 hours at TCS).  Your welcome to join the gaggle somewhere.

Jon