Re: Field of Dreams!!

Bruce Crain

Hi Kyle!  Yeah you might want to deliver that Breezy early.  Winter is headed this way even though it doesn’t seem like it.  Hope you can make it down here to the “banana belt”!
Bruce

On Aug 23, 2020, at 9:30 PM, Kyle Voltz <kvoltz21@...> wrote:

Bruce,

I've got a Q project and have been wanting to come to one of these for a while. I RSVP'd for September but, that being said, I have two side gigs coming up that might rob me of my chance to make it to this one.  I have to deliver a Breezy XC to its new owner, and I also have been contracted to do the flight testing on a RV-9A.  I'll try to keep you posted if either of those get moved and I'm unable to make it.

Kyle Voltz
309.945.5188

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 6:21 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Hope everyone is having a great “end of Summer”!!  We are still on for “Field Of Dreams” September 18-20!  We are always glad to accommodate anyone arriving early and leaving late so contact us at any point and we will arrange transportation and entertainment!  You are all such a fun group!!

Safe trips and joy unspeakable!!!
Can’t wait to see you all!!

Kyle D. Voltz

20 Castle Ct. | Oshkosh, WI 54902

Mobile309.945.5188 | EmailKvoltz21@...

Commercial Pilot ASEL/AMEL

Instrument | Complex | Tailwheel | High Performance

EAA Flight Advisor 880499