Re: View from the hangar

Corbin

We use a very nice A-Star as well as a Huey to get those shots.  I will dig up a pic of the gimbal camera used as well.  It is $$$ but well worth it.

Corbin Ge!ser

On August 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Wow, that is cool! LOTS of control surface area on that baby. It seems like having the pilot back farther really improves the roll coordination. Very nice camera work also!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 11:27 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] View from the hangar

Well, with that question, I have to plug my buddies company while answering....G indicates the United Kingdom.  Now please watch one of the promo videos if a friend's design and manufacturing business creating the Gamebird GB1:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmlHif1gkpQ

Corbin Ge!ser

On August 25, 2020 at 12:09 PM, "John Hoxie via groups.io" <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

What country registration is "G?"

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 10:05 AM, Bruce Crain

<jcrain2@...> wrote:

Sweet!  Lovin' that Q200!

Bruce

Please note: message attached