Re: View from the hangar

Corbin

Unfortunately, you have to buy these completed ($437k or so).  Red Bull pilot, François Le Vot, was one of the first to buy and fly.  More recently, Sean Tucker has been in town training in them and bought four of them for his team (well, his sponsors did).

Corbin Ge!ser

On August 25, 2020 at 1:32 PM, Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

    Thanks for the encouraging comments guys.

    G reg still covers England, Scotland, Wales and NI. Well at the moment.

    Nice machine Corbin, can you build it from plans ??

    Rich T.

On 25/08/2020 19:00, Jay Scheevel wrote:

Wow, that is cool! LOTS of control surface area on that baby. It seems like having the pilot back farther really improves the roll coordination. Very nice camera work also!

From: "Paul Fisher" <rv7a.n18pf@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 08:32:53 -0500

--