Re: Field of Dreams!!

John Hoxie

Phil, do you or someone else have room to pick me up somewhere in New Mexico? I live at KALM. Even Tucumcari would get rid of half my drive.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 3:57 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io
<Oneskydog@...> wrote:
Phil,

You are right must be a dyslexic day.

Charlie

On Aug 25, 2020, at 3:21 PM, Phil Lankford via groups.io <britmcman@...> wrote:

Charlie.... and KBDG you might have meant KBGD???

On Aug 25, 2020, at 1:43 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

KDMG should be KDMN

On Aug 25, 2020, at 2:03 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Phil,

I came home last year southern route no high mountains.

KWDG KBDG KROW WHOLE KDMG E95

Charlie

On Aug 24, 2020, at 3:52 PM, Phil Lankford via groups.io <britmcman@...> wrote:

Hello Jon:

What is your route to  KWDG like?  Something like this?

Phil

On Aug 24, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Hi Phil,

Alan Thayer and I will be trekking that direction on the same day.  The last couple of years, Alan has overnighted at Bullhead City (IFP) and again at Tucumcari (TCC). I meet him early on Thursday morning at TCC (I’m about 1.5 hours at TCS).  Your welcome to join the gaggle somewhere.

Jon