Re: Field of Dreams!!

John Hoxie

I mean Jon, Sorry Phil,
I got the header and footer mixed up.

Jon do you have room? I'm in Alamogordo. Just a shade over 2 hour drive for me to get to Truth or Consequences. Round trip that would be 4 and a half hours instead of 18 hours. Too bad all the restricted is between us.

John Hoxie
He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 09:00:25 PM MDT, John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

Phil, do you or someone else have room to pick me up somewhere in New Mexico? I live at KALM. Even Tucumcari would get rid of half my drive.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 3:57 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io
<Oneskydog@...> wrote:
Phil,

You are right must be a dyslexic day.

Charlie

On Aug 25, 2020, at 3:21 PM, Phil Lankford via groups.io <britmcman@...> wrote:

Charlie.... and KBDG you might have meant KBGD???

On Aug 25, 2020, at 1:43 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

KDMG should be KDMN

On Aug 25, 2020, at 2:03 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Phil,

I came home last year southern route no high mountains.

KWDG KBDG KROW WHOLE KDMG E95

Charlie

On Aug 24, 2020, at 3:52 PM, Phil Lankford via groups.io <britmcman@...> wrote:

Hello Jon:

What is your route to  KWDG like?  Something like this?

Phil

On Aug 24, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Hi Phil,

Alan Thayer and I will be trekking that direction on the same day.  The last couple of years, Alan has overnighted at Bullhead City (IFP) and again at Tucumcari (TCC). I meet him early on Thursday morning at TCC (I’m about 1.5 hours at TCS).  Your welcome to join the gaggle somewhere.

Jon