Another thought to ponder - if I fly out solo I might be able to pick up John Hoxie at ALM. Do folks fly up hwy 54 from ELP to ALM along that corridor between restricted areas?

Phil
N76GZ RV6-A

On Aug 25, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

You are on the calendar for Thursday arrival.  Also have your dash 2 and 3 for Thursday!  Let's start early for a great time together!  And that is an offer to everyone!
Bruce

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Phil Lankford via groups.io" <britmcman@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 13:53:53 -0700

Just reserved my room in Enid for Thursday, Friday and Saturday and got vacation approved so I plan on being there afternoon Thursday Sept 17. Yipeeeee.

Phil - this time in a RV6-A

On Jun 28, 2020, at 12:48 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_Engineering@...> wrote:

Mike,

Are you going to make it to Field  of Dreams 30th this year? It would be really nice to see you there.

Jim
N46JP Q200