Re: Field of Dreams Reunion 2020!

britmcman99

John Hoxie, you would make the drive to TCS?  If that were so then the only constraint I would have is whether my potential guest (and potential future Tri-Q driver) here at KSEE decides he can get away for the weekend. Everybody is crossing their fingers wanting to be in Enid. It was Hoyt Axton who, in 1985 declared Oklahoma City as the Pizza Hub of the Universe while doing a commercial for Pizza Hut, and Enid is not too far away.

On Aug 26, 2020, at 7:35 PM, John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns@...> wrote:

Phil & Jon,
Is it possible to combine both your things in TCS & I could fly with one? My total weight will be #170.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 8:27 PM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think John Hoxie would “fall down and call you blessed” if you pick him up!  No pressure tho.  Should be fun flying 2 ship!
Be safe!
Bruce

On Aug 26, 2020, at 8:28 PM, Phil Lankford via groups.io <britmcman@...> wrote:

Thanks, Bruce and Jon. So, planning to meet up with Jon in TCS and flight of 2 from there. That means I need to be in TCS some time Wednesday. Jon is advising that mornings good, afternoons bad! If I tried to drop into TCS Wednesday pm the temps would still likely be in the 90s but hopefully the winds would calm down toward 6:00 pm maybe?   I might feel alright about that if weather permits. Otherwise I will launch out early Wednesday and get in to TCS around 10:00 am. I’m afraid Jon is going to give me a talking to.

Another thought to ponder - if I fly out solo I might be able to pick up John Hoxie at ALM. Do folks fly up hwy 54 from ELP to ALM along that corridor between restricted areas?

Phil
N76GZ RV6-A

On Aug 25, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

You are on the calendar for Thursday arrival.  Also have your dash 2 and 3 for Thursday!  Let's start early for a great time together!  And that is an offer to everyone!
Bruce