From: Mike Shuck <mikeshuck2001@...>
Date: August 29, 2020 at 11:30:17 PM CDT
To: "jcrain2@..." <jcrain2@...>
Subject: Question on Canards and Main Wings

Hi Bruce,

I'm working on the the canards and main wings re: airfoils.

I have the ordinates for them but for the Q2/Q200 and the Quickie but I need to know the chord length in inches of the canards for each of the 2 models and the chord length of the main wings of each of the 2 models. If the main wings are tapered I need the maximum chord and the minimum chord in inches and I can derive the mean aerodynamic chord from that data. This way I can calculate the Reynolds numbers for each.

I hope you can help me on this. I'm going to add a canard of my own design for the Q2/200 and airfoils for the main wings of each (for theoretical uses only) just to spice up the PowerPoint presentation.

Thank you!

Mike