Re: View From the Hangar

Richard Thomson

Thanks Keith, I will look out for a similar product over here and give it a try.

Still not sure I will get it that good, bu twho knows.

Rich T.

On 30/08/2020 20:45, Keith Welsh wrote:
Rich,
Primer on...sand primer off, primer on...sand primer off,  primer on....sand primer off...then maybe paint.
Pretty simple....don't ya know!!
Not exactly kidding.  As many know one can never over do sanding on glass airplanes.

There are many good waxes out there but I've always used one called Nu-Finish.
If I remember correctly, it was one of the early polymer once a year car waxes.
Started using it on farm equipment in the "70's" when it came out.  It beat everything at the time...never stopped using it.
for anyone with nothin to do...
In the March 1998 issue of Sport Aviation page 109 is a photo of one of our tractors that wax was used on.
Thanks for askin

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 2:03 PM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

Another great shine Keith, what is your secret ?

Rich T.

On 30/08/2020 15:52, Keith Welsh wrote:
Hello,
Here's another Hangar shot.
Finally a Q1.
This one comin to ya from Terre Haute Regional Airport, Terre Haute, IN of N494K.
Keith Welsh

image.png