Re: Those with Light Speed Electronic Ignition...

Sam Hoskins

Well, there was that one time...

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 5:13 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well, I have noticed a few mistakes in the manual so far.  For instance, there are no stainless steel flush screws and no circuit board to install.  Many steps should be updated and omitted.

I contacted Klaus but that didn't go anywhere.  I am 99% sure he installed the sensor incorrectly.  I just can't see how it would be correct.

Corbin Ge!ser

On September 3, 2020 at 5:05 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Do exactly what the instructions say. If you are unsure call or send Klaus an email. He doesn't make many mistakes.

Sam

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 3:59 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Kevin,

Now I see your other email.  I think I see what you mean.  Yes, the mounting bracket should go left of centerline but the sensor should be on the right side of the mounting bracket.  So I am still thinking it was sent incorrectly.
--

Corbin
N33QR

--