Re: Those with Light Speed Electronic Ignition...

Richard Thomson

Are you running twin batteries? Can you have separate power feeds to the Dual Ignition system ?

Rich T.

On 04/09/2020 23:59, Corbin via groups.io wrote:
Dual ignition.  No mags!  😀

Corbin

On Sep 4, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

Hey Corbin is that Dual ignition or are you running one mag ?

Rich T.

On 04/09/2020 19:52, Corbin via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Jay.  Jim’s been a great help over the phone the last couple of days.

Me, Jim, and Kevin all have different versions of the Light Speed setup.

Corbin

On Sep 4, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

I think that Jim Patillo has a lightspeed. Is that right Jim. Any ideas for Corbin?