Re: "FIELD OF DREAMS"!! WX

Bruce Crain

Copy that Keith.  Hope you can gett’er done soon!
Bruce

On Sep 15, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Keith Welsh <klw494@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,
Well... I had been planning on attending this year now that I have a plane worthy of a long flight and the timing was gonna work but...the upgrading of the fuel measuring system has produced delays.
It all started when the newly installed B&C alternator low voltage light would stay on constantly which first occurred on the second flight after DEH.
The problem ended up being the regulator which was sent back for repair... it's now back on the plane, however in the meantime I decided to go ahead and upgrade the fuel measuring
system while the plane was down using my JPI EDM350 for the fuel gauge and replacing the old sender.  JPI still has the unit adding the fuel quantity feature and I'm still waiting on the correct sender.
I don't expect to have either before the weekend.
So that's that!
Sorry I won't be able to attend.  I was really looking fwd to it.
Sounds like you'll have a great turnout.
Keith

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 4:27 PM Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:
Uhm.... Dearest Kevin??

I REALLY am generally happy with the weather you whipped up... and... I hate to be a whiner...

However; it appears I am scheduled to have a headwind BOTH directions.  Any chance of getting a slight modification to that??

I know... I know... it could be much worse.... :-)

Jon
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4