Re: Chapter for Elevator Install/Removal?

Richard Thomson

Thanks Jay, that's a great compendium.

Didn't see any set up angles noted in there in the LS1, even though it discussed how to drill the tubes.

I am still trying to get mine right, but at least now understand your 23 Degrees.

Thanks, hope you all have a great FOD.

Rich T.

On 15/09/2020 03:14, Jay Scheevel wrote:

Thanks Mike. I incorporated Sam’s very nice treatment on building the LS1 canard in my version also. I wanted to make sure I preserved that, since he put a lot of work into the documentation.