Re: FOD home safe

Bruce Crain

Thank you Sam!  Enjoyed visiting with you although I didn’t get enough time!  Glad you showed up and had a great time!
Bruce

On Sep 20, 2020, at 3:48 PM, Sam Kittle <skittle@...> wrote:

I made it safely to my suite at McConnell AFB, KS.  Thanks again to Bruce & Joanna for the outstanding hospitality and to Kevin Boddicker for the Chamber of Commerce weather.  In addition, a big thanks to everyone who showed up.  I know this a tough year for many.  Already looking forward to next year and more new Q’s.

Sam Kittle

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Made it back to KDVN!  Thanks Bruce and Joanna for the great event.  We sure had fun didn't we!?!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF