From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:19 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Jerry Marstall Q-Tour is not uploaded to YouTube.

Great show, Jerry. I enjoyed seeing your beautiful bird again. Thanks for taking the time to give us the tour and the back stories.

Date: 9/22/20 8:51 AM (GMT-05:00)

THANKS Jerry ... Really enjoyed .. Bewdy ... and looking fwd to the next one already ... ; )

Graham

.

Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 4:38 PM

Hi Jerry

Some how I’ve missed the empty weight of your aircraft ,please indicate the weight

Theo

On 21 Sep 2020, at 01:44, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

We had a few glitches, but we covered some new ground.  This time I spliced in the post Q&A session, so the total time runs a little over an hour, so pull up your easy chair and your favorite video watching beverage.

https://youtu.be/nAlcd_KCjko

You can see the whole stack of archives here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ

Next month will be our electronics innovator Mike Dwyer.  Rumor has it that Bruce Crain will be up in November, and an unfinished, but earnest, builder in December.  BTW, these folks are spending lots of their own time sharing their stories. I'm sure they would appreciate comments being left on their videos.

Thanks,

Sam

Image removed by sender.