Re: Jerry Marstall Q-Tour is not uploaded to YouTube. #Q-Tour

Jerry Marstall

Thanks Jay,

I was surprised so few took me up on my offer for doughnuts.  Guess the Q-guys are all for good health.

Hope you are doing well.  All’s well here.  I just didn’t feel good about going to Enid with the Covid.  At 78, I just squeaked into the “elderly” category.

Take care,

J

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 11:19 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Jerry Marstall Q-Tour is not uploaded to YouTube.

Great show, Jerry. I enjoyed seeing your beautiful bird again. Thanks for taking the time to give us the tour and the back stories.

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 8:18 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io

Thank you. Mike Dwyer's presentation should really be good. J

-------- Original message --------

Date: 9/22/20 8:51 AM (GMT-05:00)

THANKS Jerry ... Really enjoyed .. Bewdy ... and looking fwd to the next one already ... ; )

Graham

Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 4:38 PM

Hi Jerry

Some how I’ve missed the empty weight of your aircraft ,please indicate the weight 

Theo

On 21 Sep 2020, at 01:44, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

We had a few glitches, but we covered some new ground.  This time I spliced in the post Q&A session, so the total time runs a little over an hour, so pull up your easy chair and your favorite video watching beverage.

https://youtu.be/nAlcd_KCjko

You can see the whole stack of archives here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ

Next month will be our electronics innovator Mike Dwyer.  Rumor has it that Bruce Crain will be up in November, and an unfinished, but earnest, builder in December.  BTW, these folks are spending lots of their own time sharing their stories. I'm sure they would appreciate comments being left on their videos.

Thanks,

Sam

Image removed by sender.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.