From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 11:35:34 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Fuel Filters

Jim,

Bob has thrown out the (UN)HAPI and is replacing it with a R2300.

Charlie

On Sep 27, 2020, at 10:10 AM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Thank you Charlie. Glad to see you are making headway on your DF. What about your Bro. Is he still building his Dragonfly?

I did log the p/n for the filter. Like many others on this list, I have CRS. 👍

Thanks,
Jim

Sent from Outer Space