Re: New to Quickies

Brian Larick

Cody are you getting a quote from Eureka CNC?  Last I talked to him Quickie Q200 was a custom as he’d rebuilt his machine.

Anyway, be interested in the number depending on what you asked for.  I.e.  All hot wire cores or just some?  Maybe do a combo deal and split the setup cost.

Brian

On Sep 30, 2020, at 22:10, Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

Well, I've decided to give it a go. I have already watched both those videos twice before joining this forum. I'll probably watch them a few more times before I start the project. I have questions about fiberglass strength, carbon fiber etc. I know carbons expensive as all get out. Bidirectional cloth seems easy to find. The unicloth seems harder. Aircraft spruce is kind of expensive. Are there other sources to consider?