Re: New to Quickies

Brian Larick

Philip.  I have packing lists.  There are several.  Any in particular?
Also, I believe there are packing lists in the Q-list files...

If someone knows they’re not here, Let me know and I’ll dig out mine for upload.

Brian

On Oct 1, 2020, at 08:42, Phillip <Rayphillip123@...> wrote:

 Cody,
I’m working on a Q200 partially built. My kit did not have a backing list with it. I’m looking for the list of all plane parts. Thanks.
Phillip

On Sep 30, 2020, at 9:00 PM, Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

Head I'm an Avionics Manager in Bartlesville, OK. A friend of mine just gave me a quickie Q200 kit less engine and wing foams. I'm going to need some help and tips on how to start this thing so I don't get frustrated and quit. This is my chance to make an airplane to be proud of without the frustrating mistakes of typed airplanes hopefully. PLEASE HELP!