Re: Reminder: Saturday's Q-Tour - Mike Dwyer's Q-200 October 10 0900 Central Time #Q-Tour

Richard Thomson

Hi Sam,

Just a tip for anyone that is overseas and trying to work out time difference, if you open Zoom and put the meeting ID and password in, it tells you in local time when it is due to start.

Its worth remembering as our Daylight saving time changes at the end of the month so makes an easy check.

Rich T,

On 09/10/2020 00:21, Sam Hoskins wrote:
Join Mike, from Seminole, FL, as he shows us his beautiful Q200. Mike's Quickie is mostly stock, with the notable exception of all the avionics and cockpit innovations he has incorporated. Mike has poor phone reception at his hangar in St. Petersburg, so we are trying something different this time. Mike has pre-recorded his talk and will show that. But at the same time, Mike will be on the Zoom meeting from his home and will be able to pause his presentation to elaborate and to answer questions.

Coming up in November, we will feature Bruce Crain and his Wadalow canard design Tri-Q200, with an MT variable pitch prop.

To join the meeting, click on the link at the end of this message. Please don't log in until 9:00 AM, Central Saving Time. Again, after Mike's 40 minute Q-Tour ends, we can re-enter the Zoom meeting for an open mic session.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mike Dwyer's Q-Tour
Time: Oct 10, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 786 4250 0669
Passcode: 2pa3z1