Re: Increased fuel capacity

Brian Larick

There is a larger main tank pre fab that was available.  I have one if you want pics or dimensions.

It’s basically the same tank by shape just larger.  I think it nets to about 20 gallons.

Brian

On Oct 19, 2020, at 22:11, ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712@...> wrote:

I just watched your epoxy wipe video give minutes ago. It was your fuel cap blog, combined with an earlier conversation with another owner that made me ask.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 8:06 PM, Sam Hoskins
<sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
My header tank is 6.5, main tank 16.5 and the removable tank behind the pilot is 9 gallons. So, 32 total. Range is 800+ miles.

Sam

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020, 8:33 PM ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm curious if anyone has made modifications to their Q2s to increase fuel capacity. If so how did you go about it? How did it effect your CG?
     Thanks, Ryan