Re: Autopilot

ryan goodman

Hey Dave. I have not done this but I am a cyber engineer with a system of systems engineering background. I'm not sure where you're located but I would be happy to help you figure this out. PM me and let's see if we can solve the issue and then share with the group.
       Ryan

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 9:12 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io
<davedq2@...> wrote:
I meant Trio autopilot

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 11:10 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io
<davedq2@...> wrote:
My TruTrak autopilot required serial data input not TTL data, so I had to find a TTL to serial data converter. It's an older autopilot, so I'm not sure if all are the same. I got it working on mine and on a Trip autopilot using Avare.
Dave D

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 8:33 PM, Adam Radloff
<aeradloff@...> wrote:
Thanks for responding Mike.
I just ordered one to try, it looks like has the same "daughter" board as the HC-05 for the Bluetooth link. I'll update if it will talk to the AV-30'S.
Adam