From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 8:24:46 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Reflexor and autopilot

One of the QAC newsletters indicated that the factory recommended increasing the angle of the canard 1 degree for all new construction. This was recommended for the GU canard, but was issued about the time that they released the LS1 canard. The same recommendation was never made in the plans for the LS1 canard (nor the GU) and was never put into the QAC newsletter for the LS1 either, but my measurements of the factory N81QA prototype with the LS1 (from photos), show that it was set up with 1 degree of increased angle on the canard compared to the plans, so I think they carried that practice over to the Q200. Essentially, N81QA  was set up very similar to your airplane, Sam.