Re: Reflexor and autopilot

So with these reports, I'm not sure if I would connect the the reflexor to the autopilot system. But an electric trim still sounds like a viable idea, with a joystick utilizing some buttons for trim next to the PTT switch. I'm not sure if an autopilot would factor the reflexor as elevator trim correctly since its on the other airfoil as the elevator servo. Most autopilot systems seek neutral force in the servo feedback. Or at least stec, century, Collins do. I'm not sure about Garmin, dynon, or skytrak.