Re: Reflexor and autopilot

Anthony P

I'm getting a little confused here. I swear I'm reading conflicting info.
When you reflex up, the trailing edge of the ailerons point up, correct?
This produces a nose up tendency and is used on approach to reduce the amount of aft stick needed to maintain glide path and to allow more aft stick for slower airspeed when in ground effect?

When you push forward on the stick, the trailing edge of the elevators point up, correct?
This produces a nose down tendency?

Isn't there an optimum fuselage angle and optimum canard and wing angles that create the least drag for a give C.G. when all the control surfaces are inline with their respective chord?