Re: Tires

Mike Dwyer

I think those are what I've been running for many years.  I'm real happy with them. PS I put 30 or so PSI in them.  I've found if you go higher your landings are bouncier.
If you take a speed average over a month, I'm way slower than a wheel chair.
Fly Safe,
Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 4:32 PM Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm going to try these tires. They're the same size as the original tires that came with the kit, same tread pattern and plys. They are grey and match my paint job. I will keep an eye on the wear...they should be okay as long as I don't go faster than a wheelchair.
Dave D